Volunteer - Building and Garden Maintenance
If you are handy with tools and/or in the garden, we need you!
- To maintain outside area, front garden, back and side garden and childrens play area.
- Lawn mowing, collection of leaves
- Trimming of hedges and tree
- Maintain garden beds and flowers
- To keep tools and equipment properly stored
- Keep shed clear for classes (i.e. tools properly stored)
- Maintain play area to conform with Children's regulations and Act.
- Manual work such as: refreshing tan-bark and sand
- Assist with projects when required e.g. tightening of door handles, screws, change fuses
- Troubleshooting projects
- Pick, spatula
- Electric Drill
- Hand tools - screw drivers, hammer, wrench, chisel, file
- Lawn mower (Flymo- electric)
- To practice good Work Place – Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- To dress appropriately and neatly at all times.
- To respect all house users.
- To be polite and courteous to all house users.
- Develop a warm and friendly environment.
- Abusive language is not to be used in the house/Centre.
- Always follow house/Centre policies and regulations.
- Assist in other areas that may require your assistance.
- Please be responsible and reliable. If you are ill or not able to attend please notify the house.