Volunteer - admin worker
There is always administration work to be done in a busy office like ours...
- To answer the phone in a polite and courteous manner.
- To note messages for return calls in Diary.
- To ensure dissemination of information is forwarded to appropriate persons.
- To greet and welcome people into the house.
- To gain skills in IT and office equipment
- To use the photocopier when required
- Send and register faxes.
- To use the computer when required. (Word Processing, Excel, Publisher)
- Mail registrar
- To take bookings of Childcare, Courses and familiarise yourself with House activities
- To assist with enquiries from the public re: Classes, childcare, other services.
- Promote Centre activities and program
- To practice good Work Place – Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- To dress appropriately and neatly at all times.
- To respect all house users.
- To be polite and courteous to all house users.
- Develop a warm and friendly environment.
- Abusive language is not to be used in the house/Centre.
- Always follow house/Centre policies and regulations.
- Assist in other areas that may require your assistance.
- Please be responsible and reliable. If you are ill or not able to attend please notify the house.